Jason Mills was originally from the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. He has completed 20 years in the Army where he was responsible for ensuring the Army’s Blackhawk helicopters were maintained in a safe and professional manner. He also spent time on Operations in East Timor and more recently, Afghanistan, where he received a commendation for management and morale whilst commanding Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (commonly known as spy planes).
Jason knows that his time in the Army prepared him very well for the demands associated with Real Estate and would strongly encourage anybody thinking of pursuing a career in the Defence Force.Jason is extremely organised, can handle multiple high pressure workloads and is very enthusiastic towards treating people with respect and courtesy. “There’s nothing more frustrating than handing your money over at a shop and the person behind the counter not acknowledging you”, Jason says.
Jason understands when he’s looking after your most valuable asset you need someone who is honest and reliable and has a personal goal not to let anybody down.
Because Jason is originally Victorian he follows the Richmond Footy Club (AFL) but is also keen on the Roosters (NRL).
- 2021 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2020 - Top 10 Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 7
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2019 - $3 million in settled commission in their Ray White career
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 10
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 5
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 9
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer And 5 earlier awards