Help fund relief efforts for the Australian Bushfires #beyondthebricks
Support Now

Contents Insurance for Tenants

As a tenant in a rental property, it’s sometimes hard to know what you need to cover and what you don’t. As you don’t own the buildings, you don’t need to worry about insuring the building, but you may wish to cover your personal items.

For more information click below see our Contents Insurance for Tenants booklet.