Another Property Sold by Amanda Lawther!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Their LOSS is your GAIN. Sale contract has fallen through due to finance and this property is unbeatable value! Tenant in place however vacant possession is an option for the owner occupier.
Built i2 2015 by a local builder, this near new duplex is a fantastic opportunity for investors, owner occupiers, empty nesters and first home buyers alike. It is hard to look past the estimated rental yield based on a weekly rent of $460 per week and sale price of $425,000... 5.6%! Not to mention the extra depreciation benefits on this near new property.
- Great fully fenced backyard for the kids & pets
- Modern kitchen featuring stone benches & stainless steel appliances
- Air conditioned open plan living & dining area opening on to covered terrace
- Study nook conveniently tucked away downstairs, large under stair storage
- Master bedroom features walk-in robe, stylish ensuite & air-conditioning
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Modern main bathroom including bathtub, separate toilet
- Double lock up remote garage
Secure this property in the fantastic "Ridges" estate and enjoy the many benefits of the Recreation Club. Some of the facilities include pools, gym, tennis courts, BBQ areas, cafe and WIFI. Directly across from the Rec Club are sporting fields, clubhouse, children's play equipment and outdoor gym equipment.
If you are inclined to venture further than the Rec Club, within close proximity are Noosa and the northern beaches and all of the amenities that you could wish for including schools, day care and shopping centres.
Contact Amanda Lawther today on 0429 861 249 to arrange a private viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.