Another Property Sold by Pam Thomas & Rowan Woodbine!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
This is your opportunity to secure a fantastic property with income generating potential! On offer within the sought-after Mountain Creek school zone is this house and unit on a massive 1,135sqm block backing onto a nature reserve. Set well back from the street, the property offers a quiet position as well as privacy.
The two bedroom, one bathroom unit has its own separate entry and would serve as a perfect guest retreat for when family and friends come to visit. Perhaps supplement the mortgage with two international student boarders from Mountain Creek High School at $250 per week each. With new carpet and paint, a kitchen complete with oven and cooktop, this unit also has AirBnB accommodation potential or just permanently rent it or run your own business from home. The options here are endless
The main home is open plan and offers plenty of natural light from the walls of glass that look out to the bush backdrop of the nature reserve. It has been freshly painted throughout, has air conditioning as well as ceiling fans, while the living zone opens out to an undercover outdoor dining area - perfect for entertaining!
The three bedrooms are all of generous proportions and the master suite has its own access to the undercover outdoor area. It also has built-in wardrobes and a very spacious new ensuite with frameless, walk-in shower with storage niche and twin basins.
Two sheds will house all the toys and machinery and there is even side access to store the boat or caravan. There is a double lock-up garage but thanks to the massive block, there is room for more!
Located close to schools, Tafe and university, this property is also just a short drive to Mooloolaba beach, Sunshine Plaza and Buderim. Access to the motorway is closeby so heading north or south is easy for commuters.
This home will suit both an owner occupier and an investor as there is an opportunity for dual income here if both dwellings are rented out at $800 per week. Otherwise, live in one and rent out the other, holiday let or set up the unit for a live-in relative. This property is so versatile, you can't go wrong!
- Massive 1,135sqm block backing onto parkland
- Set well back from street - private and quiet
- Income generating potential
- Three bedroom house and a two bedroom unit
- Unit with own private entry and two-way bathroom
- Main house light and bright with leafy outlook
- Open plan living, dining kitchen area in main house
- Freshly painted throughout
- New ensuite in main house
- Room for a pool
- Undercover patio with access from both living and master suite
- Two sheds and side access to store boat/caravan
- Located in the sought-after Mountain Creek school zone
- Close to Mooloolaba, Buderim, schools, university, golf club
- Close to bus run to University
- Easy access to Sunshine Motorway
- Short drive to Mooloolaba beach and Esplanade
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
6 garage spaces