Another Property Sold Under The Hammer By Pam Thomas!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Treat yourself to absolute luxury with this perfectly positioned apartment on the waterfront of Cotton Tree's Esplanade.
Ocean views are on offer here from the moment you walk through the front door! The sparkling blue water in the horizon draws you in toward the front of the apartment where you will find open plan living, dining and kitchen areas which lead out to a spacious alfresco dining area overlooking the Maroochy River. Floor to ceiling glass and sliding doors not only let the stunning vista in, they also blur the lines between indoor and outdoor living.
Awaken each morning and watch the sun rise over the ocean from the comfort of the living and dining rooms, or walk out to the balcony and settle in with a good coffee and a cooked breakfast on the barbecue. Entertaining friends and family will be a breeze here, with the wide balcony and perfect outlook. Summer dinner and drinks will be a regular occurrence; it's getting them to leave that might prove difficult!
The luxury kitchen will impress any discerning cook, with granite benchtops, high quality Smeg appliances including an integrated dishwasher and feature timber cabinetry. There is plenty of storage and seating space for two at the kitchen bench.
The apartment has ducted air conditioning for year-round comfort, but open the sliding doors to the balcony and you can feel the sea breezes wash inside. Ceiling fans are in both bedrooms and each opens out to a private balcony with water views.
The master suite has plenty of wardrobe space and an ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and granite vanity. The same features can be found in the main bathroom with the addition of a bathtub.
There are two undercover parking spaces with secure lift access to the apartment. There is a pool and gymnasium within the complex and on the lower level there is a restaurant, cafe, hairdressing and beauty salon.
Situated right across from the Maroochy River and park/playground, 'Space' is within walking distance to so many attractions of Maroochydore. Walk to Sunshine Plaza, Big Top, Cotton Tree Pool, shops, cafes as well as the Cotton Tree Markets.
Close to public transport, the CBD and access to the motorway and Sunshine Coast Airport. This apartment is in a fantastic location and would suit either an owner occupier or those looking for an investment as there are onsite managers for the holiday letting pool.
With so much on offer, this apartment will appeal to many, so be sure to register your intent to bid!
- Panoramic water views from Maroochy River to Maroochydore Beach
- Luxury two bedroom apartment on fourth floor
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen taking in the waterfront views
- Kitchen with granite bench tops, high quality Smeg appliances
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, granite bench tops
- Master with ensuite and balcony access
- Second bedroom with pillow views and access to balcony
- High ceilings, ducted aircon, secure lift access, ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Hideaway laundry with sink and storage
- Gymnasium and pool in complex
- Onsite management for holiday letting
- Study nook, plenty of storage throughout
- Restaurant, cafe, hairdresser/beauty salon in complex
- Located right across from the Maroochy River and beach
- Walk to Sunshine Plaza, Cotton Tree cafes and boutiques, public transport, Big Top, Cotton Tree Pool
Auction: Sunday 17 September - Registrations open from 9am
Venue: In Rooms Mercedes Benz Showroom - 65 Maroochy Blvd, Maroochydore
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.