Another Property Sold By Shannon Beavis!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfect position, great bones, room to expand and make your perfect family home. Calling all investors to see this well sought after street address. Sitting in a perfect position next to the one of the only parklands on Tepequar Drive, this one is a must see.
Situated on the pristine Tepequar Drive, this 622m2 block sits central to everything and at the start of the street. Just minutes walk to the Sunshine Plaza, Homemakers Centre and the new CBD, you cannot beat the position.
43 Tepequar features a solid low set family home complete with a pool, this will suit the savvy investor, the typical family buyer or a first home buyer looking to get into the market.
Whichever buyer you are, this is certainly a must see home. Enquire with me today to book your inspection.
Some of the many features:
- Central location on Pristine Tepequar Drive
- Renovator's dream
- 622m2 block
- Positioned at the start of the street
- Positioned directly next to a park
- Large in-ground pool
- Large bedrooms with built ins
- Fully fenced
- Minutes walk to Home Makers Centre and Sunshine Plaza
- Minutes walk to Ocean Street and Cotton Tree
- Minutes drive to Sunshine Coast Beaches
- 15 Minutes drive to Sunshine Coast Airport
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.