Another Property Sold by Pam Thomas & Kayla Davis!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
GRAB the fishing rod and get ready for this fantastic property nestled adjacent to the Maroochy River where a lifetime of watersports, fishing and coastal living awaits!
Perfect for the whole family, this house offers a generous four bedrooms, a dedicated home office, two bathrooms, two living zones and an outdoor entertaining area. You'll never be short of space or privacy here as there is somewhere for everyone.
Two living zones will keep the little ones happy when friends or family drop in. The high ceilings throughout create a sense of spaciousness and this is further enhanced with its open-plan layout. Timber floors can be found in this area as well as a feature timber-lined ceiling.
The large kitchen offers plenty of storage and is topped with Caesar Stone benches and quality appliances. There is a also a breakfast bar - perfect for family catch ups and supervised homework.
The master bedroom is roomy and has a walk-in wardrobe, large open shower with two shower roses, his and hers vanity and a separate toilet. The three remaining bedrooms all have built-ins as well as ceiling fans and tiled floors - ideal for those with allergies, there is no carpet.
The laundry is also big with plenty of cupboards and a sliding door to a drying yard.
A small water feature pond serves as a serene spot to calm the senses and there is a wide undercover, timber deck that is accessible off the kitchen/dining area. Entertaining guests here will be a breeze this summer!
The beautiful riverside location is a bonus for those who love their watersports and/or fishing as the cod hole is just a short walk away as is Chambers Island. As well as fresh fish, catch some local produce from the Fisherman's Road markets on Sunday mornings, or head to Erbachers which is just a short drive away. Of course the Maroochydore CBD is developing and is a thriving hub of boutique shopping, restaurants and the popular Ocean St.
Public transport is closeby, as is access to the Sunshine Motorway which will take you north to Noosa or south to Brisbane. Everything is at your doorstep here!
Don't miss this great opportunity to buy into an emerging gem of the Sunshine Coast.
- Spacious four-bedroom, two-bathroom family home
- Room for the whole family with two living areas
- Open-plan layout extending out to an undercover timber deck
- Dedicated home office/study
- High ceilings, ceiling fans
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, stone bench tops, Bosch dishwasher
- Large master with walk-in wardrobe, open shower, dual vanities, separate toilet
- Timber floors throughout living areas, and master bedroom, tiles in other areas
- Good-size laundry with plenty of storage
- Low maintenance leafy tropical gardens
- Ideal location close to developing Maroochydore CBD
- Walk to the Maroochy River for fishing
- Close to Chambers Island, Fisherman's Rd markets, Erbachers and more
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.