Another Property Sold Under The Hammer by Pam Thomas & Kayla Davis!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Be close to everything while also feeling secluded at your own private hideaway! Backing onto Buderim's protected EJ Foote Sanctuary, this open plan, four bedroom, two bathroom home offers serenity and privacy on a spacious 1,391sqm block. This property is perfect for a those looking to be close to the new Maroochydore CBD without sacrificing on space and tranquil surroundings!
Elevated high on the block, this house captures cooling breezes and offers scenic views out to the Noosa Hinterland where you'll enjoy a picturesque panorama from Mount Ninderry to Mount Cooroora in Pomona. Enjoy sitting on the spacious timber deck that has just been stained and look out to the views in the distant horizon as well as over the beautiful front yard filled with established trees including a small fruiting mango tree.
Step inside the beautifully appointed open-plan kitchen, dining and living area where you can enjoy the hinterland views through tinted windows and sliding doors that are all screened with Crimsafe.
Air conditioned comfort is offered in the living zone as well as a ceiling fan and feature wall of pale olive. There is a large kitchen with navy blue cabinetry, plenty of storage cupboards and drawers to house your cooking essentials. A laminate bench top has a timber trim that complements the polished timber floors that can be found throughout the home with the exception of the bedrooms which have new, plush carpet.
The bedrooms all have new ceiling fans and have built-in wardrobes, while the master has an ensuite with large shower, single vanity and navy blue cabinetry. Similar features can be found in the main bathroom where there is the addition of a bathtub. For convenience, the laundry is located off the kitchen and opens to a small timber deck and the fenced rear yard.
On the other side of the fence is a forested backdrop that not only ensures privacy, but provides a sense of being hidden away from the hustle and bustle of nearby Maroochydore and Buderim. It is also the EJ Foote Sanctuary, where you will find many walking tracks, covered picnic areas as well as creeks and waterfalls during a wet season. There is a walking track right on the other side of the fence which leads to the top of Buderim.
Close enough to Maroochydore and its CBD, shops, schools and beaches, yet far enough away to enjoy the serenity of birdsong, neighbouring cows from Wises Farm and a large, spacious block of land. This property is located just three-minutes to Immanuel Lutheran College, 14 minutes to Sunshine Plaza, 18 minutes to Sunshine Coast airport and has easy access to the Sunshine Coast Motorway to head north or south.
Getting to the top of Buderim is as easy as walking along the track that will have you at Grant St in just five minutes on foot. Be sure to inspect this one as it will definitely make the shortlist!
At a glance...
- Elevated 1,391sqm block close to Maroochydore
- EJ Foote Sanctuary provides a bush backdrop which also means no neighbours behind the property
- Private and tranquil surrounds with views out to Noosa Hinterland
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout living areas, new plush carpet in all bedrooms
- Entertaining deck off open plan living/dining area looking out to mountain views, capturing cooling breezes
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Large kitchen with Asko dishwasher and Westinghouse appliances
- French, four-door Sharp stainless steel fridge included in sale
- Four-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, new carpet and fans
- Master with ensuite, main bathroom with bathtub
- Laundry off kitchen with a small timber deck
- Double lock-up garage with seaparate toilet
- Large under-house area that could be enclosed for additional rooms, or leave as is for storage or entertaining
- Walkways through Foote Sanctuary behind property
- Close to Immauel Lutheran College, Maroochydore CBD, beaches
- 18 minutes to Sunshine Coast airport, easy access to Sunshine Motorway
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.