Another Property Sold Under The Hammer by Pam Thomas!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Hurry before this fabulous property gets snapped up!
Situated in a quiet area of Buderim with a picturesque view from the back patio is this low set three-bedroom home set on a generous 768sq m elevated, north-facing block. With leafy surrounds this home will appeal to those looking to escape the hustle and bustle while still being so close to everything.
With beaches in one direction and the hinterland in the other, this home is perfectly positioned to enjoy all the Sunshine Coast has on offer. Imagine your weekends being spent up the range to take in the glorious coastal views and exploring rainforests or down on the golden sands of Maroochydore and Mooloolaba beaches catching a wave.
The low-maintenance brick home is surrounded by tropical gardens and there is a spacious grassy backyard that is fully fenced making it ideal for children and/or pets. There are security screens on all windows and doors for peace of mind and there is a pet door for small animals.
Open-plan living is offered here, and there is both formal and informal areas, while the large outdoor undercover entertaining area is accessible from the kitchen/dining area. The functional kitchen has a Miele electric cooktop, Chef oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space. Off the kitchen/dining area is the dedicated study which can be closed off for privacy.
The master suite offers both an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, and there is also a ceiling fan and air-conditioning for year-round comfort. Ceiling fans can be found throughout the home and all bedrooms feature beautiful timber floors and built-in wardrobes.
There are many nearby schools including Buderim Mountain State School, Suncoast Christian College, Sunshine Coast Grammar School and more. Forest Glen's popular Kunara Organic Marketplace is just a short drive away, as is Buderim's town centre and Maroochydore. For commuters, the location could not get any better. Whether it's north to Noosa or south to Brisbane, there is easy access to both the Sunshine Motorway as well as the Bruce Highway.
This home presents an excellent opportunity to get into the highly sought-after Buderim market, be sure to check it out.
- Elevated north-facing block offering huge 768sqm
- Low set three-bedroom home plus separate study
- Kitchen with plenty of storage space, Miele cooktop, Chef oven
- Open-plan layout with formal and informal areas
- Master with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and split-system air conditioning
- Second bedroom with built-in robes and air conditioning
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Large garden shed, double garage, security screens throughout
- Low-maintenance gardens and leafy surrounds, quiet neighbourhood
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Fully fenced - perfect for children and/or pets
- Short drive to Forest Glen and its Kunara Organic Marketplace
- Close to Buderim Mountain State School, Sunshine Coast Grammar School, Suncoast Christian College
- Easy access to the Sunshine Motorway, Bruce Highway heading north or south
- Just 15 minutes to beaches, Maroochydore CBD and Sunshine Plaza
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.