Ray White Maroochydore
Another Property Sold by Amanda Lawther!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
- Character filled Buderim home on a stunning 1/4 acre block
- Mesmerizing open plan living area with air conditioning
- Polished timber floors & raked ceilings
- Brand new carpet & fresh paint throughout
- Master bedroom upstairs features ensuite & built in robe
- Separate carpeted living area opening on to 4th bedroom
- Quaint kitchen overlooking your very own rainforest backdrop
- Large timber balcony taking in the stunning surrounds
- Double lock up garage with remote door
- Fantastic 1022m2 block provides ample room for everything
From the moment you walk up the extra wide timber stairs to enter 30 Quorn Close, you are mesmerized by the tranquility. If you are looking for a private peaceful paradise, look no further!
Polished timber floors and painted raked ceilings steal the show downstairs across the open plan kitchen, dining and living areas with a slight French provincial charm. Perfectly hidden away are your main bathroom and the conveniently separate toilet room. Bedroom number four opens on to a separate carpeted living room with endless opportunity.
Upstairs has an adult's treehouse-feel housing two of the bedrooms. The master even more pleasing with its ensuite, built in robe and ceiling fan.
Carpets have been replaced, walls freshly painted and timber floors sanded and polished throughout move straight in and enjoy your very own piece of Buderim paradise.
Be lead out from the open plan living area, through the gorgeous French doors to the extra large timber balcony. And what better backdrop could you hope for? Listen to Martin's Creek flowing through your backyard as you sit and relax in absolute privacy and tranquility.
The quarter acre block is well maintained and ready for you to make your dreams a reality. Do you want an extra large yard for the children and/or pets? Do you have the dream shed to assemble or a caravan/trailer to house? Or are you imaging the resort style pool that would be so fitting with your rainforest backdrop?
This home is truly unique and absolutely stunning, situated in the heart of Buderim.
Contact Amanda Lawther today to arrange a viewing prior to the on-site auction on Saturday 7 February 2015 at 11am.
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
1,022m² / 0.25 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.