Another Property Sold By Pam Thomas & Kayla Davis!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
If you've always dreamed of living in paradise, then this is what you have been waiting for! Located within the pristine Oaks Seaforth Resort complex, this unit is ideal for investors and owner-occupiers alike.
Oaks Seaforth Resort is a premiere holiday destination just metres from the beaches of Alexandra Headland, Maroochydore and Mooloolaba. With first class facilities within the complex including the tropical lagoon, heated lap pool, spas, BBQ facilities throughout, gymnasium and sauna. If you happen to venture outside of the resort you are only a short stroll from local cafs, bars and restaurants.
You can't beat the location for lifestyle, there is so much at your fingertips from here! Plus the Maroochydore CBD, Mooloolaba Esplanade, Sunshine Coast Airport and access to the motorway are all just a short drive away or there is a bus stop right out the front of the complex for convenience.
Perfect for both the owner occupier and investor as Oaks Seaforth Resort has its own onsite management and currently boasts an 85% occupancy rate and has a guaranteed monthly return.
The body corporate fees are quite reasonable and there is a very healthy sinking fund.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make that dream come true and live in your own tropical paradise here on the Sunshine Coast.
The only question to ask is do you live in or continue to rent it out?
Please contact Pam or Kayla today to book your inspection!
At a glance
- Complex is located right across from the beautiful sands of Alexandra Headland beach
- On-site management through Oaks Hotel and Resort with guaranteed monthly returns
- Resort complex facilities include lagoon and lap pools, gymnasium, sauna, lifts and more
- The popular location and fantastic facilities ensures a high occupancy rate of 85% year-round
- Reasonable body corporate fees with a very healthy sinking fund
- Secure gated car parking plus CCTV throughout the resort
- Convenient location to everything; walk to restaurants, general store, surf club
- Short drive to Maroochydore's Sunshine Plaza, Big Top and CBD, Mooloolaba, airport and Sunshine Motorway
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.