Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Family Classic, Resort Luxury
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Boasting a prized waterside address in a picturesque and private setting, this stunning entertainer offers an idyllic coastal haven of space, contemporary design and ease of living. Enhanced by a free flowing design and abundant natural light, it features a choice of separate spacious living areas and sleek kitchen, while a wall of retracting glass doors allow seamless transition to secluded terraces and fabulous poolside entertaining. Stylishly composed and luxuriously appointed throughout, this is the pinnacle of executive family living.
- Set on a large and private 763 sqm block in prestigious, very quiet street
- Impressive entry - framed by trio of palms and double entrance doors
- Formal and casual living areas include a dedicated media room
- Well-appointed beech/charcoal toned kitchen with quality appliances and loads of
workspace and storage (Mum's note - kitchen overlooks swimming pool)
- Stunning aquamarine swimming pool in safely enclosed sun terrace
- Landscaped level lawn and garden area for the kids and pets to play
- Four generous bedrooms, master opening directly to the outdoors
- Two full sized deluxe bathrooms include plush bespoke master bath
- King sized double garage with extra storage space and internal access
- Close to our best beaches, schools, shopping and opposite the water
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
763m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.