Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Mango Hill Farm - 4.4 hectares of paradise
- 11 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 5 Cars
Mango Hill is an idyllic sprawling farm located on the outskirts of the emerging hinterland destination of Peachester. Over 4 hectares of rolling grass hills, meandering streams and rainforests walks combine to create a destination of unrivalled tranquility. Once a thriving mango farm, then transformed into a certified organic turmeric and ginger farm, this is a site steeped in a rich agricultural history.
More recently though due to overwhelming demand the current owners have transformed the property into a successful farmstay business with the potential to expand into any number of other income producing activities including; restaurant, wedding venue, eco-resort or health retreat. Alternatively reclaim this property as your own and enjoy an unrivalled acreage retreat or even restore the agricultural potential- the possibilities are endless.
The enduring spring fed creek that borders the property is a wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon tipple in the Boatshed. This creek has also served as a reliable source of water for the property, currently connected to an electric powered pump that feeds a comprehensive underground irrigation system and with countless rainwater tanks-water will never be an issue.
Offered to the market at well below replacement value, no expense has been spared during the construction of the many cottages, terraces, gardens, commercial kitchens, paddocks, stone bridges, pump house and roads.
Offered as a complete package any sale will include all operational equipment, furnishings, linen, appliances, animals and business trademarks.
A snap shot of inclusions:
- Dovecote Cottage- 100 year old two bedroom Queenslander impeccably restored and professionally styled with timber garden gazebo
- The terrace- Two bedroom self contained farmstay
- The Cabin- One bedroom farmstay, 2 offices, kitchen- currently acting as caretakers residence
- Little workers Cottage- Two bedroom cottage
- Stanley shed- Two bedroom dorm style farmstay, walk- cold room, commercial kitchen and function room for up to 100 guests
- Genuine stone bridge constructed by professional stone masons
- Stone pump house also constructed by professional stone mason
- Five paddocks bordered with hand crafted wooden fences
- 10 kW solar power with current feedback agreement
- Six rainwater tanks holding upwards of 140 000 L
- Underground power and phone lines including 3 phase power
- Professionally landscaped rainforest and walking area
- Electronically powered underground spring fed irrigation and trough system
- Formed gravel roads and car parks
- Chefs vegetable garden and greenhouse fully enclosed and pest proof
- Ride on mower
- Triton Ute
- Chain saw
- Blower and sniper
- Complete office
- Linen, crockery, cutlery
Words simply cannot describe the beauty this property has to offer and serious buyers are encouraged to make contact to arrange a private viewing.
4.401 ha / 11 acres
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.