Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Style, Sophistication, Size, Seriously Good!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoy a quiet and peaceful setting on the waters edge, this stunning Penthouse will pleasantly surprise astute buyers who are looking for something more. Chic, sophisticated and modern this recently finished home is truly one of a kind and an opportunity not to be missed.
Enjoying privacy and seclusion in a residential building of only 3 this quiet position is perfect for the entertainers, retirees or family buyers alike. Be delighted by the over sized front balcony as you watch the water lap the edge of the Canal; there is nothing to do here but enjoy your new lifestyle and sip your favourite wine.
A feeling of space has been created by the clever use of windows allowing plenty of natural light and breezes. A truly unique offering inspections are a must as words and pictures do not do this property justice.
Our favourite features:
- Stunning kitchen with high quality German appliances, plenty of bench space and cleverly designed storage
- Two car spaces and loads of storage
- Main bedroom overlooking the canal and boasting a spacious ensuite
- Polished concrete throughout and large tiles in the bathrooms
- Spacious open plan living and a great layout with 260m2 of space
- Perfectly located in Mooloolaba within close proximity to the Surf Club, shops and loads of cafes
- Low Body Corporate fees, No Lift, No Pool
If position and lifestyle are high on your list then this home should be at the top. There is no need to sacrifice on size, location or quality with this unique apartment in a tightly held block of private, luxury apartments. Inspections are encouraged.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.