Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Boutique Luxury in the Heart of Mooloolaba
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Experience every day as though it is an endless holiday, living on the beautiful Sunshine Coast at one of its most sought-after beachside precincts.
Mooloolaba beach was recently voted as one of Australia's best beaches with its golden sands, protected north-facing position and near-perfect conditions all year round. Add that to the ever popular Mooloolaba Esplanade with its cafes, restaurants, boutiques and Surf Club, where else would you want to live?
The Beach House development at Burnett St is walking distance to all Mooloolaba has to offer, and it is also located a flat 10-minute leisurely stroll to Mooloolaba Spit where some of the Coast's best seafood restaurants/cafes can be found. And you can experience the freshest seafood direct from the trawlers!
With property in this beachside suburb being highly sought after, The Beach House presents an excellent opportunity to buy off the plan to secure your piece of paradise now! Four apartments have already been sold and just four remain available, including the sub penthouse which spans the entire fourth floor.
This three-bedroom sub-penthouse offers a sprawling 236sq m of living and includes generous open-plan living. There are two living areas each leading out to its own balcony, and the two-pac and stone-top kitchen offers a butler's pantry.
The master suite is separate from the other bedrooms which have their own wing, and has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
The two-bedroom apartments offer high quality finishes, open-plan living, balcony, north-facing aspect, lift access and more.
The works are to begin at this exciting Mooloolaba development. There are many benefits to buying off the plan including tax breaks. Enquire now to find out how you can live the dream at one of the Australia's favourite beaches.
- Beachside boutique living in the heart of Mooloolaba
- Luxury two and three-bedroom apartments with high quality finishes
- Two apartments per floor (levels 1-3), entire floor sub-penthouse
- Open-plan design with spacious kitchen/dining/living
- Generous master retreat with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Lift access, secure living
- Sub-penthouse offers three bedrooms, jack and jill bathroom, two living areas, kitchen with butler's pantry, laundry with drying yard, two balconies, master retreat
- Secure undercover parking with lock-up storage space
- Enjoy low-maintenance beachside living
- Ideal opportunity for those looking to downsize
- Close to Mooloolaba Spit
- Walk to Mooloolaba beach, restaurants, boutiques, banks and more
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.