SPACIOUS WATERFRONT UNIT IN THE HEART OF COTTON TREE
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Cotton Tree is a thriving little village offering a cosmopolitan atmosphere where everything is at your fingertips and within walking distance, this fantastic two-bedroom apartment is located right in the heart of all the action.
Set right across from the glorious Maroochy River, this top-floor apartment within the Space Holiday Apartments offers the perfect respite for those looking for a weekender or owner occupier to down size.
This offers the perfect opportunity as this apartment has secure lift access, secure undercover car parking and storage as well as gymnasium, BBQ facilities and pool as part of the complex.
Wake up to pillow views of the Maroochydore River (and Pacific Ocean beyond) from the comfort of your master suite that has floor to ceiling glass sliding doors opening out to its own balcony that also wraps around one side of the apartment. A second bedroom opens out to the entertaining deck with water views and is separated from the master.
Open-plan in its design, the kitchen, complete with stone bench tops and Smeg appliances, overlooks the living and dining areas which opens out to the undercover alfresco area. Entertain family and friends out here with ease as there is plenty of room to move around as well as enjoy the cooling sea breezes that flow through the apartment.
There are movable sliding screens located along the balustrade of the balcony with adjustable louvre blades to offer privacy when required.
Inside the decor has been designed with a neutral palette for timeless appeal offering cream coloured floor tiles throughout the high traffic areas as well as cream-hued carpets in the bedrooms. The kitchen offers a combination of white and timber-look cabinetry and the laundry has been concealed behind bifold doors.
The generous-sized bathroom has latte-coloured, dc floor-to-ceiling tiles, a bathtub, semi-frameless shower screen and cupboard for storage.
A built-in study nook is perfect for those who work from home or require a home office. While for those who want a weekender or holiday apartment, it provides a spot to work while away.
For those looking for an investment property, onsite management makes this the perfect choice for holiday letting. Live in or rent out, you won't be disappointed here. Spend weekends at the beach which is within walking distance or browse nearby shops, cafes and restaurants in Cotton Tree.
The location is ideal and within close proximity to Sunshine Plaza, Big Top and Ocean Street.
- Panoramic water views over Maroochy River
- Quality two-bedroom fully furnished apartment on top floor with spacious deck
- Floor to ceiling windows to take in surrounding view
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen overlooking water and hinterland
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, high quality Smeg appliances
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, granite bench tops
- Master balcony access and pillow views to river
- High ceilings, ducted aircon, secure lift access, ceiling fans in main bedroom
- Hideaway laundry and plenty of storage throughout
- Gymnasium and pool in complex
- Onsite management for holiday letting
- Built-in study nook
- Secure car space and storage unit
- Restaurant, cafe, hairdresser/beauty salon in complex
- Located right across from the Maroochy River and walking distance to the beach
- Walk to Sunshine Plaza, Cotton Tree cafes and boutiques
- Public transport, Big Top, Ocean St all within walking distance
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.