BEACHFRONT APARTMENT WITH ROOFTOP RETREAT
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Close your eyes and fall asleep to the sound of waves crashing to shore under the night sky, then awaken to the spectacular sunrises over the ocean from the comfort of the balcony at this great two-bedroom apartment.
Perfectly located right across the road from Maroochydore beach and offering sea views from the open-plan living and dining area, this apartment also has its own private rooftop deck where you can take in the splendour of the water's horizon and views far and wide.
Located on the top floor at Sundeck Gardens, lift access will save your legs from the stairs and once inside you are immediately drawn to the apartment's wide open sliding doors which let the water views, natural light and sea breezes flow seamlessly through the space.
Tiled throughout the living zone for low maintenance, there is a crisp white and recently refurbished kitchen offering Fisher & Paykel cooktop and oven, Dishlex dishwasher, walk-in pantry/laundry and plenty of storage, all overlooking the spacious living and dining area.
This area can be closed off from the sleeping zone ensuring privacy and quiet when needed.
There are two good-sized bedrooms. The master comes complete with a small ensuite and walk-in wardrobe as well as opening out to a Juliette-style balcony providing the perfect spot for a quiet coffee. The second bedroom is oversized and would fit two single beds quite comfortably.
The main bathroom is neat and tidy with frameless glass shower screen and a separate powder room.
This apartment is in such a great location and would be perfect for someone looking to expand their investment portfolio - simply add it to the holiday letting pool as there is onsite management if needed.
Owner occupiers could live here permanently and take advantage of the coastal lifestyle or you could keep it as a holiday home as the current owners have done. Enjoy the facilities such as the two pools and spa during summer months or better yet, walk across the road and enjoy the golden sands of Maroochydore beach. There is a playground over the road, and you can walk to Maroochy Surf Club for lunch or dinner.
Walk to the patrolled beach for safe swimming or wander into Cotton Tree with all its cafes, restaurants and boutiques. The developing Maroochydore CBD is close by where you will find Sunshine Plaza and public transport interchanges, while the Sunshine Coast Airport is just 10 minutes away.
Be sure to book your inspection as this is one apartment that is bound to impress.
- Top-floor, two bedroom apartment with rooftop deck overlooking the ocean
- Perfect beachfront location right across from Maroochydore beach
- Beautiful sea views from the spacious open-plan kitchen/dining/living
- Refurbished kitchen with white bench tops and cabinetry
- Walk-in pantry and laundry, plenty of storage throughout
- Good-size bedrooms, master with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and small balcony
- Secure undercover parking for two cars
- Two pools, spa, and lift shared by just four apartments
- Live in, rent out or holiday let with onsite management available
- Walk to Maroochy Surf Club, Cotton Tree boutiques and cafes
- Close to Maroochydore's CBD, Sunshine Plaza and public transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.