Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A rare waterfront opportunity
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A resort-like waterfront retreat of magnificent appeal, this residence of timeless design sits in quiet cul-de-sac just minutes from the up and coming Maroochydore CBD and ever popular beaches of the Sunshine Coast.
Comprising of many living areas, there is an emphasis on entertaining spaces where family and friends can gather to watch boats glide by as the sun dips to reveal spectacular sunsets views up the river frontage.
This home offers luxurious contemporary living with spectacular features including;
- Entertaining pavilion sitting over the pool and utilizing the river frontage views
- Stunning entrance with garden and water features creating a tranquil space for the kids to play
- One of the only few remaining boat sheds in the Maroochy Waters canal system
- Low maintenance lifestyle throughout the property
- Media room
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Master suite on the ground floor with amazing sparkling water views
- Air-conditioning throughout with fans
- Double car garage behind a secure gate entrance
- Separate men's workshop
- Solar power
- Minutes from Maroochydore CBD, Ocean Street and Sunshine Plaza
- Minutes drive from the Sunshine Coast airport due for an upgrade in the not to distant future
Finished to extraordinarily high standards, this home features two sublime levels, complete with an in-ground pool, plenty of storage on some of the best water frontage the Sunshine Coast has to offer. Phone today to arrange a private viewing.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Waterfront Canal Home
700m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.