Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Low set home in the heard of everything
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It is a rarity to get a solid brick home just minutes from the new Maroochydore CBD. This well sought after Tepequar street address does not provide many opportunities like this each year so this is a must see.
Situated on the pristine Tepequar Drive, this 622m2 block sits central to everything and at the start of the street. Just minutes walk to the Sunshine Plaza, Homemakers Centre and the new CBD, you cannot beat the position.
11 Tepequar features a solid low set family home complete with a pool, this will suit the savvy investor, the typical family buyer, the retiree and anyone looking for a good work from home opportunity.
Whichever buyer you are, this is certainly a must see home. Enquire with me today to book your inspection.
Some of the many features:
- Central location on Pristine Tepequar Drive
- 622m2 block
- Positioned at the start of the street
- Entertainers dream with outdoor undercover alfresco area
- Large in-ground pool
- Large bedrooms with built ins
- Convert 4th bedroom to a home office or rumpus room
- Fully fenced
- Minutes walk to Home Makers Centre and Sunshine Plaza
- Minutes walk to Ocean Street and Cotton Tree
- Minutes drive to Sunshine Coast Beaches
- 15 Minutes drive to Sunshine Coast Airport
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
622m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.