THE BEST VALUE DUPLEX ON TOP OF BUDERIM!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Location, location, location!!!
Set in Elizabeth St on top of Buderim and just a 300 metre walk to Buderim Village and all its amenities, this property will appeal to everyone! The position could not get any better! Located a short walk to cafes, restaurants, grocery store, boutiques, medical facilities, local primary school and more. Mooloolaba with its beautiful beach is just a 10 minute drive away as is Maroochydore with its developing CBD.
Built to a high standard, this duplex has been finished with all the modern fixtures and fittings you would come to expect from a brand new home, however it still maintains a sense of charm and character typical with Buderim property. Beautiful reclaimed hardwood floors throughout the home while plush grey carpets can be found in the roomy master bedroom.
This brand new freestanding, three bedroom, two bathroom duplex on a generous house-sized block with no body corp fees will appeal to many looking to downsize without compromising on space. Rarely do you find a duplex in such a sought-after location offering a generous yard that would suit a small family or those with pets needing room to move!
The open-plan living and dining area with high/raked ceilings open out to a large undercover, outdoor area that would be perfect for entertaining family and friends this summer. The beautiful kitchen with an island bench and stone bench tops has a gas-strut servery window opening out to the undercover area perfect for hosting events outside. Further features include European BOSCH appliances including induction stove, integrated dishwasher and built-in microwave oven. Facing north, the deck and all the living zones throughout the house capture sun all day long ensuring the home is lit with natural light, enhanced by skylights.
There is a dedicated study nook with a built-in desk, concealed laundry and plenty of storage throughout. The master bedroom is generous with built-in wardrobes and an ensuite, the other two queen size bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and share a bathroom complete with bath and shower; all beautifully designed. The oversized double garage plus room for a caravan/boat is ideal for those looking to store all the extras such as bikes and surfboards.
This is a great opportunity to secure a low-maintenance, brand-new duplex on a large block in Buderim's sought-after on top location. Downsize without the compromise today!
- Walk to everything or just a 10 minute drive to Mooloolaba and Maroochydore
- 300m to Buderim Village, cafes, supermarkets, tavern, medical centre, school
- Unique duplex in sought-after Buderim on-top position with no BC fees/just shared insurance
- Possibly the last new duplex allowed in the Buderim LDR-1 zone
- Located on its own generous block of 500+ sqm
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Reclaimed hardwood floors, plush carpet
- Three queen size bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Air-conditioned master and living area
- Built-in study nook
- Kitchen with gas-strut servery window
- High quality fixtures and finishes throughout
- Open plan living with high/raked ceiling opening out to an undercover outdoor entertainment area
- 3kW solar power and solar HWS
- Rainwater tank
- Option to buy Scandinavian style furniture package including artwork POA
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
506m² / 0.13 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.