Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Looking for Pristine Water Frontage?
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 10 Cars
Would you like Water Frontage but do not want to pay the million $ price tag with it? Simply migrate north to a beautiful town called Boonooroo. Part of the Fraser Coast Region, Boonooroo is just under 2 hours from Sunshine Coast and runs alongside the Great Sandy Strait.
This beautiful 4 Bedroom home, sitting on a massive 2403m2, leaves nothing left to do but enjoy those beautiful Winter mornings looking over the water toward Fraser Island. With everything catered for, you will be wondering why you haven't thought about moving earlier.
Just some of the wonderful features of this property:
- Absolute waterfront 2 story home on 2403 m2
- Fully fenced
- 2 frontages, road and water
- 10 vehicle accommodation
- 4 bedrooms
- Double garage with benches, sink and adjoining shower/toilet
- Security screened with tinted windows
- Bar/pool room
- 2 bathrooms clawfoot bathtubs, pedestal hand basins, all original
- Black granite kitchen benches and splash backs with new guinea rosewood timber cupboards
- Polished timber floors upstairs tiled downstairs
- Timber internal staircase and balustrading
- Stamped concrete driveway to entire front yard
- Electric gate and remote controlled panel door to garage under
- 3 x 5500 gallon water tanks
- Environmental sewer system
- Beautifully landscaped
- 3 kw solar system installed to roof
- Switchboard fitted with generator inlet
- Tennis court and childrens swings and play area across the road
- Handy to amenities, bowls club, golf club, coast guard and hall
Don't miss out on this rare waterfront opportunity, enquire today for an inspection.
Currently moving to Sunshine Coast and will look at house swap opportunities.
1,691m² / 0.42 acres
10 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.