Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
200m to the Beach!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Alexandra Headland is hot property right now and this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in the popular seaside suburb is sure to attract buyers from near and far.
Everything you could want is within close proximity which means this apartment offers not only convenience but a lifestyle for the future.
Ideally located between Mooloolaba (with its iconic Esplanade dotted with restaurants and boutiques) and Maroochydore which is developing into the Coast's new CBD, Alexandra Headland is popular for its stunning coastal stretch of water and elevated position.
Capturing sea breezes and commanding stunning ocean vistas from the private rooftop terrace, this apartment is certainly one not to pass up.
The complex itself offers the security of on-site management, in-ground pool, spa, BBQ and a lift.
The walking track from Mooloolaba to Cotton Tree is within easy reach and you can get fit while taking in the beautiful views over the water and breathing in the clean, fresh air. You will save on fuel living here, as everything is within a 10 minute walk. Head south, and you will arrive at Mooloolaba where there is a Coles Supermarket, chemist, bakery and more. Head north to Alex and you'll find the popular Alex Surf Club as well as restaurants and shops. The patrolled beach at Alex provides safe supervision for swimmers while there are plenty of waves to catch for those who prefer to surf.
This is one that will appeal to both owner occupiers and investors alike and is being offered fully-furnished so there is nothing to do but move in!
Features at a glance...
- Perfect beachside location in sought-after suburb
- Exclusive use rooftop terrace with ocean views
- Fully-furnished two bedroom, two bathroom apartment
- Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Heated pool and spa in complex
- Secure undercover parking
- Walk to Alexandra Headland beach
- Surf Club, boutiques, restaurants and supermarket all within walking distance
- Walking distance to Mooloolaba beaches and iconic Esplanade
- Close to Maroochydore and its developing CBD and Sunshine Plaza
- Easy access to the motorway, Sunshine Coast Airport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
86m² / 0.02 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.