This property will be available from February 20, 2018.
Stunning waterfront living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled amongst tropical gardens in the Marrakesh building on Duporth Avenue. There is now a rare opportunity to rent one of the northeast facing stunning waterfront units within this complex that has been recently rennovated. Easily within walking distance to Ocean Street, Picnic Point Esplanade, Sunshine Plaza, Big Top, and Cotton Tree park you really cannot find a better location. You probably won't use your car for weeks!
Property features include:
- Air conditioning throughout home
- Stunning river and ocean views
- Open plan living dining, incorporating the amazing views
- Water facing balcony to enjoy your breakfast on
- Large high spec kitchen with stone bench tops and ample storage space
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobes as well as a private waterfront balcony
- Second bedroom also with built in wardrobes and a private balcony
- Bedroom three with built in wardrobes
- Two secure car parks
- Riverfront pool
- New pontoon
**Pets: Sorry animal lovers, you can't bring your furry friends along to this unit
** Tenants are responsible for water usage
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using to ensure you are instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request/booking.
(1) Realestate.com.au - click the blue "Book an Inspection Time" button or "Request an Inspection Time"
(2) Raywhitemaroochydore.com.au - click the grey "Book an inspection" button underneath the properties photos.
It is important that you register your interest using the steps above to ensure you are advised of new inspection times and changes to inspection times.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.