This property is available now.
Pet Friendly Family Home Minutes To The Beach
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
If you have been searching for a good size family home with more space than you can poke a stick at, then this property is a must to view. The configuration of the home lends itself to a number of different layouts depending on what your needs are. The home has just had a make over with a new kitchen, flooring and paint. Features of the home include:
- Large open plan aircondtioned living and separate dining room
- Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dining room off it
- 3 or 4 bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans and A/C
- Separate teenagers retreat/man cave or kids play room out the back
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area ideal for those weekend BBQ's
- Huge lockable storage area out the back
- Citrus trees, passion fruit vines and many other edible fruits are in abundance throughout the garden
- Carport that would fit 2 cars and side access that would fit the trailer, jet ski or small boat
- Solar power
This is a property that must be seen to really get an understanding of what is on offer. The home will be available on the 2nd of January so arrange your inspection now.
** This property is water compliant, tenants are responsible for water usage **
** PETS OK **
** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using to ensure you are instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request/booking.
* Realestate.com.au - click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time button if a time has not yet been scheduled
* Raywhitemaroochydore.com.au - select the property you're interested in and underneath it's photos click the grey Book an inspection button
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.