This property is available now.
What A Cracker.. Don't Miss This!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This large family home covering 1012m2 in a prime position opposite Maroochy River is finally being offered to the market, and enormous interest in this property is anticipated!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Kitchens
- Two separate living areas (spacious open plan living/dining upstairs and tiled rumpus/games room downstairs)
- Huge tiled deck showcasing water vista
- Double lock up garage, side access on a fully fenced block with gated entry.
- Well established gardens with sphere pump and irrigation system mean the block is low maintenance, with abundant space for children to play safely.
A family friendly floor plan promotes good separation of living with the master suite upstairs and the other bedrooms on ground level, with a living area on each level also. Downstairs also has a kitchenette.
The piece d resistance is the massive north facing tiled deck an inviting place to relax, dine, entertain, enjoy a cold drink and a BBQ with family and friends whilst observing all the activity along the river. With the house built at the front of the block there is also lots of space at the rear for the boat, caravan you name it!
The river is directly opposite, and Maroochydore CBD, Ocean Street dining precinct, and Sunshine Plaza are all an easy, flat walk. It's a perfect lifestyle location for young and old, anglers, boaties, cyclists...anyone and everyone!
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using to ensure you are instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request/booking.
(1) Raywhitemaroochydore.com.au - click the grey Book an inspection button underneath each properties photos
(2) Realestate.com.au - click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time
It is important that you register your interest using the steps above to ensure you are advised of new inspection times and changes to inspection times.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.