Renovated rural gem with a huge shed
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located amongst the rolling hills of West Woombye is this newly renovated gem. With the perfect balance between modern touches and traditional character, this property feels just like home. Perfect for locals or a commuter, with the Woombye Train Station only a short 5-minute drive away.
Property features include:
- Huge shed which could hold a boat, excavator etc
- Modern kitchen/dining area
- Large, bright & airy living/dining area
- Front room could be used as a study, or kids playroom
- Two bedrooms, both with built-ins and beautiful, green, leafy views
- Plenty of space in the bathroom too, with the option to easily add more of your own storage
- Separate laundry
- Single car garage
If you are looking for a home with a bit of character in a quiet spot, definitely come check this place out.
- *Property is on water tanks, tenants to pay for tanks to be refilled if required
- *Hey animal lovers, you can apply with your furry friends
- *Tenants are advised to contact their own providers to discuss internet availability
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using to ensure you are instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request/booking.
(1) Raywhitemaroochydore.com.au - click the grey Book an inspection button underneath each properties photos
(2) Realestate.com.au - click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time
It is important that you register your interest using the steps above to ensure you are advised of new inspection times and changes to inspection times
- Built-In Wardrobes
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.