Walk to Mooloolaba Beach
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Anyone who has attempted a trip to Mooloolaba beach on the weekend or in the holidays will know it is near to impossible to find a park. Well with this unit, you can simply leave the car at home. In less than 20 minutes you can walk to the pristine Mooloolaba beaches, the vibrant cafes, and delicious restaurants. With a shady front courtyard and sunroom at the back, whether it is summer or winter there is a lovely spot to relax in this unit.
Property features include:
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Shady front courtyard to enjoy those hot summer days
- Spacious open plan living/dining
- Large renovated kitchen with plenty of storage
- Modern bathroom with laundry facilities
- Unique sun room at the back of the unit to soak up the warmth in winter
- Ground floor unit
- Across the road from the canal
With modern features, and a prime location this property will be snapped up in next to no time at all.
**Sorry animal lovers, we can't accept pets at this property
**Tenants are not responsible for water usage
** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using to ensure you are instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request/booking.
* Realestate.com.au - click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time button if a time has not yet been scheduled
* Raywhitemaroochydore.com.au - select the property you're interested in and underneath it's photos click the grey Book an inspection button
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.