Big enough to be a house, and bring your furry friend along!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in the beautiful Monteray building, you wouldn't believe you are in a unit as you walk through this property. With 226sqm of internal living space, plus an additional 150sqm of external space this place really is big enough to be a house. With all the benefits of being a ground floor unit, you even get a small grassed area within your courtyard.
Property features include:
- Separate access off Anzac Avenue
- Spacious and bright open plan living/dining
- Large, corner kitchen with brand new dishwasher
- Huge master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity
- Seperate family area with room for even a pool table and study
- Additional media room/fourth bedroom with plenty of room for an external wardrobe
- Two additional large bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Internal laundry
- Access to the luxurious pool area in complex
- Secure car accommodation for two cars
At the end of the day, location is the most important thing. Don't worry, this property ticks that box too. With the Sunshine Plaza, Ocean Street, and Picnic Point Esplanade all within a 10-minute walk, you can truly leave your car at home.
**This property is water compliant, tenants to pay water usage
**Hey animal lovers, we will consider pets for this one (with body corporate approval)
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using to ensure you are instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request/booking.
(1) Raywhitemaroochydore.com.au - click the grey Book an inspection button underneath each properties photos
(2) Realestate.com.au - click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time
It is important that you register your interest using the steps above to ensure you are advised of new inspection times and changes to inspection times
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.