Little one bedroom gem near the water
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Love the Bradman Avenue lifestyle but can never find something in your price range? This rare little find is now available at the Maroochydore end of Bradman Avenue. Anyone who lives along Bradman will tell you how idealistic the lifestyle is, be it fishing, walks along the water or just enjoying a laze on the grass. Plus you're still only a 15 minute walk to Duporth Avenue.
Property features include:
- Modern kitchen
- Open plan living
- Modern bathroom/laundry
- Spacious bedroom with wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Garage has been converted into a second living area, allowing seamless inside/outside living and allows for some water views.
We have no doubt that a great value property such as this will not be available for very long so make sure to book in for an inspection ASAP. If none are available see below on how to register and we will let you know when some are.
- Available: 16/02/2018
- Pets: No pets, as per body corporates
- Water costs will be covered by the owner
- Fridge, rug, TV stand and bedroom wardrobe would all ideally remain at the property but could be negotiable.
For easy connection of your utilities (power, phone, internet, gas etc) contact Direct Connect on 1300 664 715
- First 2 weeks rent: $560
- Bond: $1120
TOTAL INGOINGS $1680
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using to ensure you are instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request/booking.
(1) Realestate.com.au - click the blue "Book an Inspection Time" button or "Request an Inspection Time"
(2) Raywhitemaroochydore.com.au - click the grey "Book an inspection" button
It is important that you register your interest using the steps above to ensure you are advised of new inspection times and changes to inspection times.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.