Large open plan home in a central location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Look no further than 17 Forsayth Lane, this 4 bedroom home is one not to be missed. Suitable for a large family or couples with separate living areas and bedrooms. Overlooking open park and water views.
Property features include:
- Open plan living/dining upstairs with water and park views with large entertaining verandah
- High-quality kitchen, with dishwasher and gas stove with open plan dining and living area
- Huge master bedroom, with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite located upstairs
- Downstairs is 3 bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes plus a separate living area and courtyard
- Main bathroom downstairs with separate bath and shower
- Dedicated study nook located upstairs
- Double garage with extra storage space
- Separate laundry
Easy walk to Sunshine Plaza, Restaurants, Ocean Street and only 5 minutes drive to the beach.
*Cats on application
*Sorry no dogs
- Property is water compliant, tenant responsible for water usage charges
- Tenant responsible for all gas charges including supply of gas bottles
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using to ensure you are instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request/booking.
(1) Raywhitemaroochydore.com.au - click the grey "Book an inspection" button underneath each properties photos
(2) Realestate.com.au - click the blue "Book an Inspection Time" button or "Request an Inspection Time"
It is important that you register your interest using the steps above to ensure you are advised of new inspection times and changes to inspection times.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.