Rural gem with enough room for even the largest family
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Thinking of changing from the urban lifestyle and living up that rural dream but not ready to make the full plunge? Located on around 1500m2 less than 15 minutes drive to Maroochydore, 20 minutes to the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital and just over 30 minutes to Noosa you can enjoy both country and coastal life.
- Huge open plan kitchen/living/dining with incredible views
- Opens out to a large outdoor entertainment area and generous yard
- One of the largest Master bedrooms I have seen with an en suite and walk in wardrobe to match
- Three additional bedrooms upstairs with built in wardrobes
- Additional living area upstairs
- Master bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Fifth bedroom downstairs with two way en suite
- Additional sixth bedroom or third living area (no wardrobes)
- Double garage + two bays of the shed pictured making room for 4 car accommodation
- Timber floors
- Ceiling fans throughout
You really cannot grasp the size of this house from the photos so make sure to inspect to truly understand it's greatness.
** This property is on water tanks and septic systems
** Outside pets may be considered upon application
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using to ensure you are instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request/booking.
(1) Raywhitemaroochydore.com.au - click the grey Book an inspection button underneath each properties photos
(2) Realestate.com.au - click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time
It is important that you register your interest using the steps above to ensure you are advised of new inspection times and changes to inspection times.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.