Enjoy open parkland views instead of other buildings
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Affordable, modern, and a great aspect. If these three things are top of your wishlist then this could definitely be the property for you. Opposite a large park, you can easily enjoy Sunday afternoons lazing in the sun. Just over a ten-minute drive to Bulcock Street and easy access to the Bruce highway, the location of this property is definitely convenient.
Property features include:
- Open plan living/dining
- Modern, spacious kitchen
- Courtyard off kitchen
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and balcony looking over park
- Second bedroom with study nook and built-in wardrobes
- Single car garage with laundry at the back
With affordable properties renting like crazy make sure to book in for an inspection ASAP.
**Property is water compliant, tenants to pay water usage
**Pets may be considered on application
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using to ensure you are instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request/booking.
(1) Raywhitemaroochydore.com.au - click the grey Book an inspection button underneath each properties photos
(2) Realestate.com.au - click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time
It is important that you register your interest using the steps above to ensure you are advised of new inspection times and changes to inspection times
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.