Private, end unit in a great location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
If you are looking for a property with a prime location, then this is the property for you. Located right next to a shopping complex which includes a bottle shop and several takeaways, you can easily enjoy the Friday night essentials whilst leaving the car at home. In a short, 5 minute drive you can be in the heart of Burnett Street with access to Woolworths, and all Buderims cafe's and restaurants. A 10-minute drive will have you relaxing on the beautiful Mooloolaba beach or in the centre of Maroochydore. No car? No problem, there is a bus stop within 100m of the property.
Property features include:
- Private, wrap around yard with alfresco area
- Spacious kitchen with lots of storage
- Open plan living/dining area
- Separate living space which would make a great sunroom
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with shower over bath
- Single car garage
Affordable, clean and tidy, and ready straight away for the ideal tenant.
**Tenants to pay their water usage
**Sorry animal lovers, we can't take pets at this property
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using to ensure you are instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request/booking.
(1) Raywhitemaroochydore.com.au - click the grey Book an inspection button underneath each properties photos
(2) Realestate.com.au - click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time
It is important that you register your interest using the steps above to ensure you are advised of new inspection times and changes to inspection times
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.