Live with your furry friend in the heart of the health precinct
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This immaculate, near new duplex, right in the heart of Australia's Largest Coastal Health Precinct is available now for tenants. Small Pets considered on application there is only a small stone courtyard, not suitable for medium/ large dog.
Property features include:
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite
- Two additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- All bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Double lock-up garage
- Private courtyard
- Open plan living/dining
- Modern kitchen
With easy walks to nearby parks, schools, public transport and amenities this property has it all. At this price it won't last long so read below for how to book in for an inspection.
- Available: 1/07/2017
- Pets: Great news animal lovers, you can bring your furry friends along!
- Property is water compliant, tenants to pay water usage costs
- First 2 weeks rent: $860
- Bond: $1720
TOTAL INGOINGS $2580
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using to ensure you are instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request/booking.
(1) Realestate.com.au - click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time
(2) Raywhitemaroochydore.com.au - click the grey Book an inspection button underneath the properties photos.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.